My oh my, it's a little chaotic right now......we are moving forward with the remodel on a wing and a prayer.....the craft closet is done - and it's very cool. 10 feet for floor to ceiling cupboards that I can close the doors to! Now my yarn, fabric & scrapping stuff will have the home it deserves.....I just hope there's enough room!
My Johnny turned 24 this week. Unreal. He is such a sweet boy! Kind, introspective and creative. I love to see him smile, his face just lights up, always has, always will. We (John, Jenny & I) went to Red Lobster to celebrate. It's was cool to spend time just with the two of them.
I'm so pleased with the man he has become.
I can't wait until this organizaing gets done so I can craft.....I'm going through craft d.t.'s
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment