Well, here it is almost the first of May and the snow remains on the ground. It was gone, then covered with 36 inches a couple weeks ago, gone again, and covered again by 10 inches last weekend....it might be really going we shall see.
Well, I feel like my knitting is going to be taking a back seat to scrapbooking for awhile....I've gotten back into the scrapping and I'm enjoying it...the knitting will not be far away tho.
It's hard to believe but in another month we will have lived here for a year..it seems like just yesterday we moved in. It's been a really good year, many fun things happening with the remodel and all the visitors.
Speaking of remodel, all we have left in the inside is the flooring and that should be done next week. Yipeeeeeeeeeee. Then comes the garage.
The summer is shapping up to be a busy one...the Staley wedding, visits from relatives, Aaron & Sarah's wedding and a friends wedding shower. Hopefully it won't speed by too fast.
Well, that's off the top of my head now....I'm signing off..........
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment