Well, well, it's February and all is calm in the North Country. My knitting has been put on hold while we get things in line to put in the kitchen, bath, etc. We will have this place into a real house before you know it.
Princess Grace of Northhome is such a good dog.....and smart as a whip. If that darn chewing would just go away. Oh well, in time....
Linds & Nik were here a couple weekends ago when it was 25 below. They brought my Grandcats Captain Murphy & Milles...........I sure enjoyed spoiling the two of them (Linds & Nik, not the cats). I hope all had a nice relaxing weekend.....
I finished a quilt top for my niece yesterday and might work on finishing that up this weekend. I'm not too motivated....
Just living the good life up here where Nuttin Manors :)
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment