Friday, March 13, 2009

Catching up



Well, well, well....time has passed with no updates.  As I write this I'm nursing a sprain from a fall on the ice....hurts bad with certain movement, but fortunately knitting isn't one of those movements!  Scott's in Sunny Florida visiting a friend.  Check out the new haircut he gave himself before he left (picture above). This was taken half way through the cut.  Oh my.

Poor little Chewy dog had a lump removed and we are waiting to hear if it's cancer.  Check out him too with his northwoods home made doggie cone the vet gave him (picture above).

I've been off work this week - orignally vacation to do nothing, but now a few sick days.  We had a bit of a blizzard this week, but the snow sure is pretty.  And since I can't do much, I didn't shovel!  A friend came and plowed us out.

I've been ordering yarn for lace work and color work, oh and ya some new books too.......oh my.

Now we are all caught up!

No comments: