Well, today we bought the cabin for the third time! We refinanced to cover the construction and today was the closing......it's good to be done with it. 30 more years of payments and we will be done! Hopefully we will live that long :)
I've been knitting Christmas gifts and finshed "one" up this evening.....I'll be posting pics soon on Ravelry. I've had a little knitting explosion lately and I have about 6 projects started at this point.....must concentrate on finishing them before starting something new - must must.
I've gotten into Alan Dart's toy patterns and I love, love, love them.....they are a little tricky, but
worth the trouble.........I've also been making little sock coin purses.....I'm waiting for more hardware to make more of those......fun, fun, fun.
We are getting ready for winter up here....the frost is nipping all the flowers and there aren't many left. The leaves are pretty well off the trees and it won't be long before the pretty white snow will be gently falling....can't wait.......really, I do like winter!
back to my knitting now........
Rock on,
Cindy
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment