I'm back! I'm going to try and use this more frequently as it's a great opportunity to capture thoughts.......etc. Well, we are living the good life here in Northern Minnesota. Today the snow is gently falling and it sounds like we may get a good amount. I've been knitting Chewy (the old man cocker) a dog coat as I took him in for a haircut the other day and he's cold here up north!
I've been busy knocking off knitting projects too for Christmas....those will be posed on Ravelry.
I suppose our biggest news is we sold our house down south. It's been on the market almost a year, and that's been a painful year, but hopefully, God willing and the creek don't rise, it will be all wrapped up on Dec 20. My oh my what a wonderful day.
well, rock on you all, over & out
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for selling the house! How amazing does that feel? Congrats!
Post a Comment