My goodness this "sign on w/Google password" is a lifesaver for blogging......it's the only way I can find my blog! Silly me.
Well, it's been a whirlwind around here, since last I wrote we've cleaned the house top to bottom, decluttered and listed the house for sale. I've prayer that the Good Lord help me identify everything I can do to so we are out of the house by June 1 and I've worked my fingers to the bone. The listing price is good, I think, but the market is slow....time will tell.
Well, the year of the sock knitting continues. I've completed 5 pairs since the first of the year. One yarn I've used is a disappointment as I burn through the bottom of the socks really quickly. I bought lots of that yarn, so I think I'll exchange it for something sturdier. I'm also knitting one mini sock out of all the leftover yarn and I think I'll hang them on the Christmas tree next year. They are nice reminders of the socks I knitted.
Today I feel very grateful..........I am grateful for:
My job
Getting well into a major work project early
House is up for sale and CLEAN
Lots of stuff is moved to the cabin
Things are on track for Tommy getting into college
I'm knitting socks!
See you all next time.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment